Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hawaii!


               Yea! We went to Hawaii! It was Emily and I's first time and it was GREAT! We stayed in Maui. Here are some pictures of our amazing trip.

The hotel pool with the ocean in the background. The pool had a water slide and we went down a ton of times! We are wearing REAL flower leis! Soo pretty!

Emily and I loved playing at the beach. This was my first time ever boogie boarding, and it was so much fun!!! Emily like playing in the sand.


Dad in the Iao Valley

That's Lava rock behind us. We are red because the sun is going down.
We went to an aquarium one night for dinner. It was so cool! There was all kinds of different tropical fish surrounding us while we were eating.
                                                                                             
At the aquarium there was a scuba diver who dove in a shark tank and was able to talk to us and answer our questions. I'm glad I wasn't him!

Here we are with a plant called a silver sword. We are on top of a volcano. This is the only place in the WORLD where it grows, on top of this volcano. It lives for 50 years, only flowers once, and then it dies!

We are on a boat getting ready to go snorkeling with fish and then sea turtles! It was so cool, but a little scary getting into the water at first!
Our hotel is behind us!

Mom and Dad with the hotel behind them. The hotel was AMAZING! It was gigantic!

Emily and I after we had gotten "Feathers" in our hair. I had wanted one for a long time,  and Hawaii was an awesome place to get one!


We had such a good time in Hawaii, we can't wait to go back!
~Ashley~







4 comments:

The Sloans said...

I was going to put 24 pictures on this post... but mom said no way that is way too much. (i guess she's right) :)
All together, we took about 180 pictures, I narrowed it down A LOT!
~Ashley~

Stephanie said...

I have the hardest time eliminating pictures! lol You did a great job! Looks like you all have a wonderful trip!!!

The Sloans said...

Yea, it was hard eliminating pics but I wish I could have done more! Oh well I guess I could have. LOL :) !!!

The Sloans said...

But we can never have too many pictures of Ben and Hannah! :)

Followers