Monday, July 4, 2011

Tahoe Trip


We recently went to Squaw Valley (near Lake Tahoe) for a few days. We had a great time! Here are a few pictures from our trip.
The view from our hotel room was very pretty!

We went up in a gondola VERY high.


The gondola took us to the summit which was 8200 feet. The Winter Olympics were held here in 1960. If you look closely, in the background, you can see Lake Tahoe.


There was an roller skating rink on the top of the mountain. Emily and I (ashley)  tried it out  but we did not have a good experience because we are used to inline skates and there was only roller skates! I fell down on the first step onto the rink and I bruised my tailbone :)

Icing my tailbone, OUCH! It hurt for a couple of days!

Emily sliding down the water slide. It was sooo much fun!!!

I am in the pool in the hotel surrounded by beautiful scenery. If you were wondering, the pools WERE  kinda heated but there was a spa so we went in there if we were cold.

We went on a pretty hike with mountains, forests and waterfalls!

No comments:

Followers